Survivor Watch Registered NDIS Provider
The NDIS and the Survivor Watch
The Survivor Watch is a registered service provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in several states and territories across Australia. Our Provider Registration Number is 405 003 7605 and to date we have been approved for the following categories;
- Assist Prod - Care/Safety
- Comms & Info Equipment
Once additional categories are approved we will update this section.
Please provide us the following information;
- Do you require an invoice or quote?
- Who will be providing the funding? NDIS or Other funding organisation? This will assist us in creating the invoice/quote for the correct entity.
- Funding will include the Survivor Watch and Monitoring Plan.
- Please include your Name, Phone Number and Email.
Please email the requested information to email@example.com and write NDIS Quote/Invoice in the subject line.
About the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers.
For enquiries, visit www.ndis.gov.au or call 1800 800 110